Zorro has arived

I thought you bought it when I read the post! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I saw that one. 50.00 open bid. Will sell at 100.00. Wou!!!! That is so CHEAP. LOL ;) Opps, someone bid it already and it is not 55.00. Synirr, why wait. Get it. :D

:drool: I saw him, if I had the $ I would get him, I think he's adorable!!!! :wub:

That is so incredibly cute. Can anyone imagine having a tank full of baby Bettas with the little black masks? :lol:

Kiarra said:
That is so incredibly cute. Can anyone imagine having a tank full of baby Bettas with the little black masks? :lol:
:lol: Wouldn't that be adorable?? :wub:

For that price, though, I think I'll let someone else try it *lol*

:lol: Yeah, totally agree on that! Adorable fish, but yikes on the price!

I saw him too. I would pay that if he came with a mate, and I knew I could breed more just like him. You know that is 1 in a million. You could probably breed him with every spawn sis he has, and never get another like him. It would be much cheaper to print the pic, and put it in a book, of odd fish you have seen.

He's beautiful :wub: :drool: but yea, really high price. Probably worth breeding him though. You never know.

I think it says that it ships to the US -_-

Edited to add: Yea, he ships to the US.
Shipping cost to USA shipping from Thailand to Miami, Florida legally through my transhipper Pegasus = $5 us per 1 fish, plus US. domestic shipping cost and service fee ( buyer pay this part to US. transhipper directly )

So you can get him :shifty: lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back