Zooky

Whiskerz

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Just thought I'd show you guys my new VT :wub: A friend of mine was giving away a few of his bettas so I took this guy. His name is Zooky :p

000_3908.jpg

Whiskerz said:
Just thought I'd show you guys my new VT :wub: A friend of mine was giving away a few of his bettas so I took this guy. His name is Zooky :p
Wow! He is absolutely gorgeous! I love his colors! I would have taken him home in a heartbeat too! :drool:

Thanks guys :D

I'm thinking about getting another one. There's one at my LFS with clamped fins very bad and he's the smallest betta I've ever seen, I think he's still a baby :wub:
So maybe, JUST maybe (if he's still there, which I'm sure he will be since he's been there for over a week already) I will get him sometime :shifty:

i saw one at the lfs that had almost the exact same markings and colour but i didnt take him coz he was put up as a delta even tho he was only a veil, $20 extra lol

He's got some nice colours on him. Is he a youngin'? Got the feeling his veil tail was short. NOT that it makes him less a betta or anything.... :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back