Zomg...i Found It!

athao04

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Okay, so my cousin and I are both into bettas. He was shopping at PetsMart and the manager directed him to a local fish store about 20 minutes away from us. This place was supposed to be quality, and the rules for fish stores for me is quality over quantity. Anyways, we went there and omg are they're bettas GORGEOUS. I got myself a pure bred super black pk female and a pure bred hmpk metallic imebellis male. Both are gorgeous. It will be another two weeks for his shipment to get in, so I wont be of new bettas until then =D

hehe, i very very highly doubt the PK is pure bred as is the HMPK cross... clue is in the name. CROSS lol... if the shop advertised as pure breds they just wanted your money lol. But you seem to have got a nice pick of bettas :good:

Bret

i believe the appelation "pure-bred" is meant to diffrentiate between a line-bred betta from an independent breeder and an unknown-parentage "mutt" betta from a fish farm. ;)

Okay, so there can't be a pure bred HMPK due to the HM and PK cross. I thought that a pure bred HMPK would be one of a pure bred HM and a pure bred PK. But I guess that doesn't make it pure because of the cross. But yeah, Ill get a pic of them up as soon as I can, no camera =(. But the betta selection is one of the most well kept and beautiful I have seen in a looooong time. lol. But yeah, they aren't of "mutt" parent. I have gotten too many bettas, its time I start to selectively choose the ones I buy.

Wow, lucky! Wish I lived in Minnesota! :( Or that there's such a store around us. I really want a black orchid or black melano HM or DT. :drool: But then again, that would be me being betta hungry.

Okay, okay, i HAD to reply to the title. "Zippity Oh My God!" That is, in my words, what ZOMG stands for :D

Sorry xD

Anyway, that's great that you found such awesome bettas so close to you. I haven't got anything more that CTs and VTs where I am D: Can't wait for pics :D

Most reactions

trending

Back