Zomg Help Me Out All My Fish Are Floating On The Top Dead...kyaaa!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktherules

Reaction score
So you see kids the moral of the story is that people are full of bullocks.
Check out this well established tank I made 8 months ago.

ph-8.0
contains a combination of fish many people on this forum would consider incompatable.

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u40/robbylovesanime/
tell me what you think? I want to hear all your funny self ritious fish-geek rants. They make my day :rolleyes:
:hey:

Oh yeah and the water temperature is 82, the plants are fake, its half crushed coral half gravel with some drift wood. In my experence fish can adjust to ph, and with my specail feeding I make sure they all eat properly. This can be a chalenge with the bottom feeders that I have.
Don't try this at home!

its a 100 gallon tank.

I also do a 30% water change every 5 days.

What's the point of this thread?

because every time I asked for advise on this forum I got a thousand responces from a bunch of idiots who think they know everything, I click on there acounts and they have like 5 fish and like picutres of anime characters. Oh no your fish are all going to die don't do this don't do that... its so annoying.

well enjoy the pic's :drool:

I'm not even going to bother looking at your pictures.
Your attitude stinks!
Well done, if you've got happy fish but don't use this forum just to slag people off.
There are a lot of members with experience and good information on here, it's up to you whether you listen or not.
If you don't like the forum, then go elsewhere! :angry:

I'm not even going to bother looking at your pictures.
Your attitude stinks!
Well done, if you've got happy fish but don't use this forum just to slag people off.
There are a lot of members with experience and good information on here, it's up to you whether you listen or not.
If you don't like the forum, then go elsewhere! :angry:

LoL no because every online forum is the same a bunch of people read little fact sheets about fish and they think they are experts.
Well this post wasn't made for you I'm sure you aren't full of it, I made this for a couple people, hopefully they see this.

Then why not send them a PM?
I think that you'll find a lot of members have or have had experience with many types of fish. Just because it has worked for you, it doesn't mean it will for everyone else.
Why bother joining a forum, just go and do your own thing.

your tank looks ridiculous with the gravel half and half like that. You look ridiculous as well, coming back to prove people on a message board 'wrong' with that tank . What a noob.

Oh, and a "well established" tank is usually over a year old, and your fish are nowhere near full grown.

He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best.

Then why not send them a PM?
I think that you'll find a lot of members have or have had experience with many types of fish. Just because it has worked for you, it doesn't mean it will for everyone else.
Why bother joining a forum, just go and do your own thing.

well I just wanted to make a point ok? The point of this is; that you guys are bad scientists ... now let me tell you why.
because you just read what others wrote and acept it as fact, your all so close minded to change that if I write any idea's they just get shot down.

Nobody has asked you to join this forum!
You are judging every member because you didn't agree with what someone else had to say.
I've asked advice on here and from my lfs, I've read books and researched on different websites. If most of them are saying the same thing, then that's good reason to take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back