Zen Garden Themed Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dont take offence to it looking like fknm's tank, its a good think,
its different anyway, i like it, just my first thought, but like someone said, anytank with a budda and bamboo will remind me of fknm's tank.
i personally like it, the plants around the budda is good
:good:

Looks pretty good. The water looks a little cloudy in that picture. I would love to see some closer ones! Ever considered live plants like micro sword for the substrate?

Hmm... I don't think I can see it well enough. Maybe I could get some closer shots of it, say...

In my living room? :lol:

In all seriousness though, I wish I'd thought of that when making my little tank. It's so SO beautiful. Where did you get the buddah?
It really makes it look like a forgotten statue in a bamboo forest somewhere in japan. All it needs is dueling samurai! :p

On a side note, I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but I've read that keeping bamboo fully submerged in a tank is a bad idea because it will die off and contaminate the tank with all the usual dead plant-y like toxins.
Sorry, I know it's not incredibly helpful, but since I've heard something along those lines I thought I'd give you a heads-up, I'm sure a google search would sort it out quickly. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back