Zebra Loaches And Feeding?

deanoce

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all, its been a while since I have been on the forum, but I finally bought a new 230 litre tank a while ago, which is amazing :eek:, anyway, I have cycled it and has been up and running for quite some time now, I have 13 black neon tetras, 6 cory julii (I think, they look a bit more like trilis though), and just today I bought 4 Zebra loaches.
Now, I feed my tetras a pinch of flakes 1ce a day, the corys 1 sinking pellet in the morning and 1 at night (so basically 2ce a day), and I have fed the zebras a separate pellet (but the same type) to the corys once tonight,
I was wondering, should I feed the loaches 1ce or 2ce a day?
If anybody else picks up any problems with what I have said, I would be really grateful if you could point it out to me.
Thanks in advance

I feed my zebra loaches once a day and I give them a large range of diffrent foods which they appear to enjoy :good:

Regards onebto

I feed my zebra loaches once a day and I give them a large range of diffrent foods which they appear to enjoy :good:

Regards onebto
Thanks for the reply,
My loaches seem to bully my corys out of feeding, so i feel like i have to add another one, for the corys can get their food without the loaches bothering them.
is their any problems with one extra tablet a day?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back