Yup, I Got Another Betta............

MAM

Mamalammadingdong
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
went to the lps last night to pick up some gourmet dog treats as my dog's christmas present (she just love anything peanut butter), and of course, i checked out the bettas. the lovely mustard yellow one had been sold of course *kick kick kick--ow!--well, you deserve it, you should have bought it when you saw it! kick kick kick* so anywho, i found a lovely boy, shades of pink (from pastel to a deep plum/mauve color, very different), with really different finnage than my others, i think he may be some sort of cambodian, but his fins though shaped sort of like a cambodians, have that spiked look like a crown tail when its not flaring, but when he flares, they don't expand, and they aren't all flowy like my other two bettas. and they aren't as long so maybe its a long finned female or short fin male??? or a female crowntail?? guess i'll just have to post a picture

but he's so pretty. i put the divider back in my dual hex (much to dantes displeasure, he doesn't want to share), put plants in front of the divider so they cant see each other, and put the new guy in with dante, since both of these guys are on the small side. will be setting up a three way tank after christmas (supposed to be one of my presents) and he'll go in there along with my two larger bettas (and dante will have his hex all to himself again the little brat)

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :hyper:

Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!Pictures!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back