Your House Pics

Going to postpone the pics to tomoz as the camera is in my car and as the audi and the harley are broken mums taken it for work bit of a bugger as I also wanted to take pics of my tank today as I had a drunken moment of inspiration last night.

Going to postpone the pics to tomoz as the camera is in my car and as the audi and the harley are broken mums taken it for work bit of a #### as I also wanted to take pics of my tank today as I had a drunken moment of inspiration last night.

Oh my god, you are too rich....

Piccy of living room with Trigon and Clearseal tank. More pics to follow.....

SDC10568.jpg

Piccy of living room with Trigon and Clearseal tank. More pics to follow.....

SDC10568.jpg

Thanks Degsod...... At least when the TV programme is boring.... You've got more interresting stuff on either side to watch!! ( you say "more to follow".... I see notin!..

(& the rest of yous)????....Show us your little Acre of this world... It is very interresting!

heres some of my tip ( well it is sunday-day of rest)

001-19.jpg
-1 half of the lounge
002-17.jpg
-other half
003-11.jpg

004-9.jpg
-my en-suite
006-7.jpg
- and i wonder why im single :lol:
007-4.jpg
- river Tay-veiw from my bedroom

shelagh xxxx

Shelagh! I know you've moved house (country)...... you need to update us on the new bathroom tank!

I thought I uploaded pics of my house already, sorry it skipped my mind, I am now in Singapore living with my father whom lives in an apartment with no aquatic additions. I could take pics of the apartment but its not that exciting, just the usual for any modern inner city tower of flats.

I thought I uploaded pics of my house already, sorry it skipped my mind, I am now in Singapore living with my father whom lives in an apartment with no aquatic additions. I could take pics of the apartment but its not that exciting, just the usual for any modern inner city tower of flats.

Salynay.... Your "other" abode was extremely impressive...... I'm curious to see Singapore..... It is not so much about looking at what's parked in your garage, as it is seeing the different parts of the world..... I believe Singapore on this forum is unique, so we'd really like to see it.....(computer travelling)

I finally get to add pics to this thread, yeah!

Some of you may know that I'm moving to Cheyenne, WY, well earlier this week I was there and put in an offer on a house that was accepted! :hyper: :hooray: I still have to get the inspections done and the closing, but it's as good as mine. I thought I'd share some pics with you, keep in mind that I will be changing some things around, and adding furniture of course. :lol: So, I'll have to update as I go along, hope you enjoy.

Front of house. It has vinyl siding so the color will stay the same, but I'd like to add some flowers maybe some peony bushes along the walk way.
CLSC42614.jpg

Part of the living room looking into the kitchen, I'm going to paint the living room a terra cotta/spice color w/white trim. I plan for this room to be a formal sitting area as I also have a family room to put a tv and stuff in.
CLSC42614A.jpg

Kitchen, it is a bit small and there is no dining room so I'll have to fit a cafe style table in, but it's just me so not really a big deal. I LOVE the glass mosaic backsplash which was something I wanted anyway. I'll be painting this room a moss green I think, I don't really care for the blue as it is much brighter than in the pics. I also may eventually tile the floor instead of the vinyl though it is in good shape.
CLSC42614B.jpg

Family room, this will be my tv room/library. I'm not sure what color it will be painted, probably a nice creamy beige.
CLSC42614C.jpg

Master bedroom, this will be painted a blue-gray w/chocolate brown accents. I'm really looking forward to how it comes out.
CLSC42614D.jpg

Part of the basement, there are 2 bedrooms and a half bath down here so lots of room for guests (4 bedrooms all together for me and 2 cats :rolleyes: )
CLSC42614F.jpg

Backyard, I'll be taking down the tree on the left and the shed to put in an oversized garage in the spring as that is the one thing the house doesn't have that I want. I'd also like to take down two trees on the left side of the house (as you face the back) and put in a patio area for the grill and a table/chairs.
CLSC42614H.jpg

Forgot to mention which one will be the fishroom..... who need guests???... plenty space for lotsa tanks!

Forgot to mention which one will be the fishroom..... who need guests???... plenty space for lotsa tanks!

Just one tank to start, a 40gal P.demasoni species tank, not sure where yet. I'd like to avoid algae issues which may be a problem with all those windows (woohoo). Water is also quite expensive there as it is a high altitude plain/desert (about 6000ft) and they only average 10" of rain a year, so I'm going to see how much of an impact my tank is before adding more. Thinking about doing a fish only marine tank w/a P.volitans, 2 tanks will probably be my maximum, I love tanks just have a hard time focusing on lots of tanks at once. :no:

And I don't have a choice on guests, I have family in Colorado Springs (about 2 hours away) who have informed me they will be invading. :crazy: :lol: That, and all my friends and family in Kansas plan on visiting.

hey OX,
GENNY CREAM!!! one of my favs. too. WOOT! 30 rack for $13 and good to the last drop!
cheers!

I will play this game. I love seeing all the homes and other countries. Here is where I live in Lake Tahoe USA.

Summer time and the liveing is easy. But the snow will soon be here.
P8250794.jpg

Our Guarddogs
P8250804.jpg

What you see when you come in.
P8250806.jpg

P8250808.jpg

ME with the dogs at the beach across the street.
zephmar3.jpg

I still can't believe I live here.
zephmar9.jpg

Here is our Neighbour that raids our trash at night.
Bearlook.png

Whoa!! Awesome houses... yea im to young to own a house of my own being 14 haha but till i have my own house i will admire all yours. i espesially like the pic of the bear in the rubbish :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back