Your House Pics

I'm a 20 year old (FEMALE) university student in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada (that's near Niagara Falls/Lake Ontario). I'm renting this place with two other girls. I snapped pictures of everything EXCEPT the kitchen, because its disgustingly messy.

It's a 3 bedroom "ground-level" student rental apartment. There's a 2 bedroom rental beneath us that is empty at the moment.

I mentioned the fact that this is a girl's house to account for how CLEAN and tidy most of it is.

View from the Street:
DSCF5448.jpg

The Living Room:
DSCF5449.jpg

DSCF5451.jpg

The Dining Room:
DSCF5452.jpg

My Room:
DSCF5454.jpg

DSCF5455.jpg

DSCF5457.jpg

The Tanks; Tank 1: Female Betta Sorority (15 Gallon)
6 female bettas, 7 corydoras (panda, peppered, false Julii), 2 Otocinclus
DSCF5461.jpg

The Tanks; Tank 2: Male Betta Divided (5 gallon)
2 Male Bettas (Veiltail and Crowntail)
Excuse the mess of this tank, it's in another transition period while I try to find plants that I can keep alive in it. Thus far, only crypts and moss-balls
DSCF5463.jpg

The Fridge in my Room;
I had to show this in true university student fashion.
Top Shelf: Water
Second Shelf: Five Alive
Third Shelf: Beer!
Drawer: Chocolate bars imported from the UK
Door: 26'r of Jager, more beer, more water, and MORE UK Chocolate.
DSCF5465.jpg

The Shelf-Thinger that the 15 gallon sits on, showing my main priorities while at school:
Top Shelf: DVDs, Wii Games
Middle Shelf: Textbooks and Magazines (Cosmo)
Bottom Shelf: Fish Stuffs and a few 26'rs of Melon, Citrus and Black Cherry Rum.
DSCF5466.jpg

Elise, your place looks really nice and cosy. :good:

Channti - two fish tanks and a fridge full of beer in your bedroom? You are marriage material!

Channti - two fish tanks and a fridge full of beer in your bedroom? You are marriage material!

Ahaha!. My exes don't seem to think so. They all seem to think that my "fish knowledge/obsession" is weird.

...I have another 3 tanks at my parents house (where i live in the summer months)---- But in my defense, 2 are empty at the moment. :)

And the fridge full of beer?; it'll be empty by the end of this week. First week back at university after xmas holidays is always one giant party.

ok i haven't got any of my / mums house or my dads in the uk but hears my dads house in france

first pics the left row

2nd's the right row

overview

Attachments

• DSC01493 copy.JPG
    DSC01493 copy.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC01492 copy.JPG
    DSC01492 copy.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC01494 copy.JPG
    DSC01494 copy.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 107
just for perspective on the size of the garden, the biggest tree thats in the center of the photo is in the garden
the idea is to convert all the barns on both sides of the court yard into 2 and 3 bed holiday rentals

Attachments

• DSC01531 copy.JPG
    DSC01531 copy.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 92
Long time since we’ve had some input on this thread….. All those who have not posted their abodes yet….. Show us where you live….. this is my garden …. Slap bang in the middle of a veeeeeerrry cold winter.

100_0069.jpg

100_0062-1.jpg

100_0081.jpg

100_0075.jpg

000_0009.jpg

yeah looks icey that mate.... what with all the sun and tropical plants.... have you ever seen an english summers day? lol

Just came across this thread and really enjoyed looking through the 15 pages of it.
Nice to see how different peoples houses are from around the world :)

Love how fish tanks have took over 80% of the houses :lol:

What a fascinating subject! Wonderful houses and properties out there. Now let's see some real crap ... MY house! Before, after (mostly), and a little side garden.

e83a7a0a.jpg

7f49bcb3.jpg

5383c2ae.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back