Your Aquarium Room?

I think I'm getting a severe case of tank-envy - amazing! I'm only starting...though am going to invest in a quarantine tank today, to be safe.

All very nice. Can we have some more please? I like being nosey. lol :blink:

Well Mines in my sig, but here is a larger pic of it. Rio 400.

P1030349.jpg

show off :p

Yay, I love these threads.
Just love seeing where everyone keeps their tanks :)

Alrighty, here are all of mine. I just took these photos, so lights are off on all the tanks.

5gal betta tank is in the butler's pantry. It's a bit ole mess on the counter... I was supposed to be organizing all of this...boy I'm lazy
room4.jpg

125gal in the dining room... as you can see, no dining room furniture heh. One day when we get some $$ for it :)
room3.jpg

29gal, 10gal in the breakfast nook. The 10gal is empty, need to take it down, but just been a bit lazy about doing it.
room2.jpg

10gal in the computer room. That's my messy desk in the shot. Husband's is off camera to the right. As you can see by all of the photos, we've put up almost nothing on the walls yet heh I'm working on that though :)
room1.jpg

o_O The lights are off on all of the tanks, so it's making them look dark. The shrimp tank and 29gal are brown though. 29 b/c of algae on the side and back wall, and shrimp b/c of tannins. The other 3 are clear.

L-O-V-E the tanks Amunet! :good:
Could you possibly get some close-ups w/ the lights on..... :hey:
BTW, if anyone wants, they can post some pics of their fish as well. :good:
Oh, and BTW pippoodle, you have a very nice breeding set-up! :)

I had a tank in my kitchen for awhile, but then I decided it was cruel, (tiny betta tank...) and gave the betta to my friend, so she could put it in her 29 gallon aquarium.
BTW, I can't see the second picture... :unsure:

Most reactions

Back