You Think I Should Get A Betta?

Oh geesh...sorry, but use your brain please! Heating up the water and then letting it cool off is not good for your betta, it could kill him! There's no point in giving him warm water for a just little bit, it doesn't make any sense. They do not do well with temperature flunctuations (have we not gone over this?). Just leave the heater out if thats all your going to do. You could also move him upstairs during the winter when its cold, then move him back into your room during the summer, depending where you live of course.

Sorry, but maybe you haven't read my other post. The heater I'm useing is keeping it at a constant of around75-76 degrees. So yeah, you don't have to worry!

No he/she is talking about when you take the heater out that it isn't good to only give the betta warm water for alittle while.

No he/she is talking about when you take the heater out that it isn't good to only give the betta warm water for alittle while.
Exactly.
If the heater is keeping the temp constant, and the temp isn't too high, and you trust a 50 watt heater in a 2 gallon, then go ahead and leave it in there. Just keep a close eye on it.

Yes, i have been keeping a close eye on it and it has been staying at a constent temp. So unless it goes all crazy its staying in there until I can get a smaller one to replace it.

Most reactions

Back