Yorkshirelassuk

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

yorkshirelassuk

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
018.jpg013.jpg Having a redo of my tank,3tf6" x 16 x 18,got some plants in and 2 sydnotis,2 angels and 2 pairs Betta mouthbrooder and mr ugly albino bristlenose.

When you say '2 pairs betta'... What do you mean" :crazy:

You know that they can't be kept together, right? Unless they are all female. They will kill each other :unsure:

Ok for a start off do you know what betta mouthbrooders are?Do you know what Better splendons are?You need to check up b4 making a remark about something especialy to a seasoned fish keeper breeder of over 40yrs.The keeping of betta splendons goes out of the window when keeping these fish they ARE NOT same as Siamese fighting fish right,how long have you kept fish ?These fish are not the same.YL.

Ok for a start off do you know what betta mouthbrooders are?Do you know what Better splendons are?You need to check up b4 making a remark about something especialy to a seasoned fish keeper breeder of over 40yrs.The keepinG of betta splendons goes out of the window when keeping these fish they ARE NOT same as Siamese fighting fish right,how long have you kept fish ?These fish are not the same.YL.

They just thought you meant regular fancy bettas. No need to get defensive. :/ The way you said it kinda looked like you were referring to the mouthbrooder as a separate fish since you didn't put an S after it.

Ok fair do didnt mean to come over defensive just enjoy my fishes and im nice realy just dont like people trying to tell me im doing something wrong when im not also the pic doesnt look anything the same as fighting fish which I bred years back.YL.

Ok for a start off do you know what betta mouthbrooders are?Do you know what Better splendons are?You need to check up b4 making a remark about something especialy to a seasoned fish keeper breeder of over 40yrs.The keeping of betta splendons goes out of the window when keeping these fish they ARE NOT same as Siamese fighting fish right,how long have you kept fish ?These fish are not the same.YL.

Wow, overreaction, much?

I'm sorry but the grammar and spelling in your original post was poor and I misunderstood. Simple as. The mouthbrooding betta species aren't very common, why would I assume you meant that?

Calm down.

Are they Betta Imbelis? Mouthbrooder bettas are awesome. Be prepeared, cause angelfish live a long time! My lived for 7 1/2 YEARS!

Most reactions

Back