Yo Yo :-P

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Here is one of my 10 yo yo loaches....they are great fish to own....and everyone should have 10! :p

Attachments

• yo_yo_loach.JPG
    yo_yo_loach.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 46
hey great pic! I dont get it, i can't get good pics of my fish at all! I think my camera must be rubbish as i've tried it in macro mode and different ammounts of digital zoom...

Ben :unsure:

Did you take your avatar pic? If you did, then you have nothing to complain about! It's great! :p Thanks!

Chris.

I have some of those little fellas and I plan to get more, great fish and a great pic. :thumbs:

no mate i didnt take that pic, it's just a picture of a fish i would really like!

Just taken a load of snaps... i'll make a post if any of them are any good lol :)

Ben

Do you do marine then? Because that is an awesome fish.....and what cam are you using? Maybe you need to mess with the settings a little more? :huh:

Great pic and lovely fish! :cool:
I have 2 of them there great fish full of chracter and always chasing each other about! :rofl:

:wub: :D

Attachments

• yo_yo__s_april_9th.JPG
    yo_yo__s_april_9th.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 45
Thank you sue! (although I think I am going to need some weird outer-space fish to win any competition around here :p )

Beautiful fish as always FM. :wub:

I have a special request...Will you take some pics of your blues and post them? :*) Pwetty pwease? LOL I can't wait to get mine and I wanna see your beauts. :nod:

Most reactions

Back