Yf Can Taste The Salt..

Hehe,

I have not been on for a week and look what happens!!! Thats the problem with tanks you always want bigger and bigger.

Hope it works out for you Mike.

Ok so the plan is hopefully I will get the rock and another 20kg at the weekend, then add my rock from my old tank throughout the week so it should be cycled by next week as it will be water submerged throughout the whole process. And then I will do the sump the weekend after so...

This weekend - Fill it up with salted water + new rock.
Throughout week - Put rock from old tank in
Next weekend - Put fish, corals etc. in new tank & get the old tank collected.
Weeked after - Build sump.

that'll be fine as long as you don't get too much die off from the new rock as that will cause ammonia etc. which will kill off some of the goodies on the LR from the old tank.
hope that makes sense... u do make life difficult for yourself don't ya!

Haha, I just dont want him to wait for the tank too long as he may loose interest. And I only had one other guy interested and he wanted it cleaning etc. Yeah I understand what you mean, I will keep it underneath the water through transport so there shouldnt be any die off. (Hopefully)

Haha, I just dont want him to wait for the tank too long as he may loose interest. And I only had one other guy interested and he wanted it cleaning etc. Yeah I understand what you mean, I will keep it underneath the water through transport so there shouldnt be any die off. (Hopefully)

yeah if you're keeping the new rock submerged then you should get very little die off (if any depending on travel time).

Travel time should be roughly 45mins max,so hopefully no die back.

OF :good:

Tank is being collected on friday. I will make a new journel in about a week or so.

I have also invested in somthing else for a journel ;)

ohh whats the investment yf

also got my gobie yesterday theyres somepictures up now

cool i was gunna start one but then decided against i still may with my 1g but dunno bnot yet as its planted

Most reactions

Back