Yet Another 3D Background Question

kiriyama

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hi , I'm interested in getting a 3d background for the small tank, I'm interested in the Juwel ones. I know you can make your own but I really am no good at DIY etc and I don't have the spare time. Was wondering if anyone has the Juwel backgrounds, are the quite easy to install, can I just cut it down to size ? Is there anything I need to do to them once fitted ? Any problems ? :unsure:
Any feedback or advice greatfully received :good:
:fish:

Easy enough to install, just cut it to size and silicon it in. Bare in mind though with a small tank you may lose a fair body of water, reducing your potential stocking level :)

Easy enough to install, just cut it to size and silicon it in. Bare in mind though with a small tank you may lose a fair body of water, reducing your potential stocking level :)

Hmmm, are the backgrounds quite deep then, I hadn't thought about that, the tank is quite deep for it's size and it's not going to have much stock in it, :good:
:fish:

Depends which one mate, at the end of the day you haven't got to justify your choice to anybody :) If you want it, go for it. Just make sure you upload some snaps!

lime.jpgNo worries mate, looking at the Juwel ones , the Natureform ones are nice but pricy, check out this link for some really cool ones for USA,

http://www.aquaterra-intl.com/products.html

I've not even got the upgrade for my main tank and I'm looking at what to do with the fry tank when it's cleared :lol: talk about impatient, fishbox 48ltr, just fancy pimping it up when the fry are all cleared :good:

Looking good, I really like both the malawi rock and rainforest backgrounds, Keep us posted.

Most reactions

Back