Wow

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

kubora666

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i play world of warcraft, its pretty good, anyone else hear play it ?
im on turalyon , called Grimking. if anyone on here plays it,
what server are you on? do you like it ?

I play sometimes but my brother really likes it i'm only level 11!,
James

I used to play really regularly on the Bloodhoof UK server...haven't played so much lately.

I was the first one at best buy at 5am in the morning on Novemer 17, 2004 (day of release), super dorky, i know :D

Had 3 lvl 60's on the the server dragonmaw within the first 4 months of the game, but i took short break, deleted them, and rerolled alliance on the same server :)

i played beta, beat that :p i havnt paid my subscription in the last few months, i having a bit of a break before i make a new character.

i know what you mean, iv devoted between 1-5 hours a day to WOW since it launched (November, 2004), not causeing problems but still feel like a loser for playing sooooo much :D

BTW: Legend Of Zelda Rocks!

Not only shouldn't you brag about it, im not even sure its possible :lol: Talked to a mod teh other day and he has no idea...

i don't play myself, but my bf does. i'm a warcrack widow

:D Alot of the guys i play with online userally end up talking their wives into playing, they must be addicted too becasue they are on more than their husbands :lol:

I never really braged but search the internet yourself youll see im telling the truth. Of course a mod wouldnt tell you about it either, you think he wants you to pay for WoW or do you think he wants you to get the free one.

Most reactions

Back