Wireless Printer

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
can anyone tell me which one /brand is any good? im sick of paying silly money for the ink for the one i have ( HP) i dont want anything huge, but would like an all in one, and one that can print off decent photos as well as documents.. and if you have 5 mins spare a link to one with a good price would be nice :)

many thanks in advance

shelagh xxx

can anyone tell me which one /brand is any good? im sick of paying silly money for the ink for the one i have ( HP) i dont want anything huge, but would like an all in one, and one that can print off decent photos as well as documents.. and if you have 5 mins spare a link to one with a good price would be nice :)

many thanks in advance

shelagh xxx

i have one of these, http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=TO6&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:eek:fficial&q=aio+kodak+esp+5&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=vxkRTIfQDcGN4ga4nZiRCA&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CD8QrQQwAw

the colour and black ink cartdriges come to £15

kodaks customer care is spot on too, i had the shops show printer and it failed on me when i tried using it once. so i went on live chat to kodak and the sent me a brand new unit at a time that suited me for delivery and then you can send your old unit back whenever. i still have my old uit here and its been here boxed up for 6 months ready to go back lol

not sure if it can be wireless but i had a lexmark wireless and prefer the wired one. alsdo with this one you can put your phones/camera memory card in to print of pics!

hope this helps!

i use Epsom printers i can get three
sets of inks for £13.99 and that's six inks in a set

HP are great quality, i'm a pretty strong beliver in you get what you pay for. Canon are IMO 2nd to HP for quality, not sure which models of theres are wireless and their inks are only a little cheaper than HP's

kodak are the best for ink prices £6.99 BNW £9.99 for colour printers range from £69

Most reactions

Back