Wild Betta Imbellis

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

-Rob-

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Young and very jumpy near impossible to take decent pics, soon to be moved to there new tank, i have 5 in total. 3 young. . 2 very young.

13032010331.jpg

13032010338.jpg

judging from your spelling of "color" i'm guessing you're not in the UK though? still, my search for wild betta's goes on!

can't wait to see the males with mature colours

judging from your spelling of "color" i'm guessing you're not in the UK though? still, my search for wild betta's goes on!

can't wait to see the males with mature colours

:lol: im in the uk, Nottingham :good: me and spelling late at night after a long day dont get on :lol:

aaaah, sorry! good luck with the fry, and i might b!e interested in buying some off you in the future!

aaaah, sorry! good luck with the fry, and i might b!e interested in buying some off you in the future!

no worries :) i have simplex fry as said in pm other day, but they wont be ready for a while yet. :good:

i'm not looking to buy for a few months anyway, need to work out what i'm going to do with my tank. and i'm planning a very strict biotope. i've got something in mind for b. smaragdina depending if i ever find them! if not i'll be a bit looser with what i'll stock, i'm a sucker for getting things exactly as i want them though!

These things jump like nobody's business! Seriously they jump.

Good luck on breeding.

llj

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back