Why The Avatar?

Hey peeps,my avater is a mk1 mr2 micro machine,i actually bought it off ebay for £8 :blush: (sad hey,and im 27 :big_boss: ).It sits on my dash in my car,yep you guessed it,a mk1 mr2. :cool:

This thread is very confusing when you start at page one, people are saying "oh yeah, mines a whatever" and you look, and it clearly isn't :lol: Annastasia said hers was a horse and it's a woman in a dress, and I don't see a dragon at all there, I see a woman with horns...am I missing something?

Anyway, mine is Dylan and I, because he is the cutest thing ever :) :wub: :)

:rolleyes: People have probably changed there avaters along the way,fancied a change.When you change your avater it updates your profile. :good:

This thread is very confusing when you start at page one, people are saying "oh yeah, mines a whatever" and you look, and it clearly isn't :lol: Annastasia said hers was a horse and it's a woman in a dress, and I don't see a dragon at all there, I see a woman with horns...am I missing something?

Anyway, mine is Dylan and I, because he is the cutest thing ever :) :wub: :)
You're right Sue, he is a cutie! :wub:
Change my avatar now and again because I get bored with the same picture, probably end up changing it back a gain when I'm bored of this one!

my new one is of a Canis simensis Ethiopian wolf,
the rarest wolf on earth

Mine is my 7" Golden Severum which I may have to sell soon as he is getting too large for my tank.
Reason - because i've had him since he was a fry and just love his colouring and temperament - my fave fish

looks almost fox like.
yup sure does, in fact most people still refer to it as a Simien fox.

A recent genetic study suggests that the C. simensis is more closely related to gray wolves and
coyotes than any other African canid (jackals, foxes, wild dogs).
It is hypothesized that C. simensis is an evolutionary remnant of a past invasion of North Africa
by gray wolf-life ancestors (Gottelli et al. 1994).

Mine is because i have a crap sense of humour.. mork an mindy in a small nano tank... nanooo nanoo as he used to say.

Told you.. crap SOH..

Squid

Mine is because i have a crap sense of humour.. mork an mindy in a small nano tank... nanooo nanoo as he used to say.

Told you.. crap SOH..

Squid
:lol: That's pretty good Squid, cheesy, but good. You seem to share the same humour as my other half!

Mine's because i loved Transformers when i was a kid and now stared to get back into it again (20yrs on). Optimus Prime is a great leader.

Sad i know.

Mine's because i loved Transformers when i was a kid and now stared to get back into it again (20yrs on). Optimus Prime is a great leader.

Sad i know.
:lol: :lol:
Not really sad, no. I still love programmes from when I was younger compared to some of them nowadays.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back