Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1) yes of cores

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
y are u all somean u all made me cry u are all so nasty y are u

and im going into marine not topical if i can get my 3ft tank then i can get marine and dontbe mean to me rthanks jimmy u are a real freind :-( :-( :-(

ow by the way imite be leveing coz off all of u being so mean :-(

i dont no i mite as long as u dont be nasty no more i mite stay on

Childish responses like that will get you no where.

Bye.

no its not a joke lots and lots off peop-le taking the mik out off my speling but i dont thinkim goiong to leve

new_boy said:
wot i dont no imite not leve
Is this when we beg for you to stay?! Oh, and stop spamming - putting one post after another rather than editing your original one.

To be honest it is pretty difficult to make out what you are saying but you are not the only one. I don't have time to help people who cannot be bothered to even type a full word.

danio2004 said:
Oh_so_obviously_an_alias said:
FOR GOODNESS SAKE THE WORD IS PEOPLE
To whom ever this is.

I really don't care for your attitude. As wetwetwet has pointed out that is what p.m's are for. To make up a new id only shows the fact that you are a coward and
you don't want to be identified, well let me tell you this my friend.... you can be, you will be and I hope you get what is comming to you.
Danio 2004 (a dyslexic btw)
I dont think he was trying to make fun of people who are dyslexic.

But all he was saying to the person, is the word is people, not peaple, which it seems he does not try to fix in his posts.

And neither one of this people has stated they had learning disorder, so why dont we all leave that out of it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back