Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Who has seen the most concert I have only seen
bloc party
red hot chilli peppers
quenns of the stone age
klaskons
and going to see flaming lips

Wow I've lost count - at least 3 a year for 20 years...., probably more like 10 a year for 10 of those...

bloc party
red hot chilli peppers
quenns of the stone age
klaskons
and going to see flaming lips

Only heard of the red hot chilli peppers lol.

Far too many to list.

I'm seeing Massive Attack on Monday and Jamie T the week after.

LOADS!!!!

Red Hot Chilis 5 times
coldplay 4
and loas more

LOADS!!!!

Red Hot Chilis 5 times
coldplay 4
and loas more

Ooft Coldplay 4 times, your a glutton for punishment mate :lol:

lol
funney enough saw thm last weekend ad Ihave to sa they are beter liv than U2, Chilis, Muse,Oasis, Foo Fighters andnumerous other live bands I have seenand Chris Martin best frontman!!

LOADS!!!!

Red Hot Chilis 5 times
coldplay 4
and loas more

Ooft Coldplay 4 times, your a glutton for punishment mate :lol:

lol
funney enough saw thm last weekend ad Ihave to sa they are beter liv than U2, Chilis, Muse,Oasis, Foo Fighters andnumerous other live bands I have seenand Chris Martin best frontman!!

I've never seen them live though I defo wouldnt pass up the opportunity. Could have seen them at T in the Park 02 but Underworld were headling at the same time so it was no contest really. Of the bands i've seen recently I would say best live has to be Kasabian with Arcade Fire and Prodigy coming close.

I love nothin more than live music
Sigur Ros, Funkadelic, The Mars Volta, Pearl Jam, Jane's Addiction, N.I.N, DJ Shadow, The Flaming Lips, Four Tet, Oceansize, Sonic Youth, Roni Size, 65DaysOfStatic, Squarepusher, M83, Ulrich Schnauss, Trentemoller, Biffy Clyro, Cooper Temple Clause, Bloc Party, Tom Vek, Pulp, Foo Fighters
are ones I can remember and more randomness @ Leeds & Glastonbury fessies :fun:

RHCP's are a favorite of mine who I haven't seen!! :(
Anyone seen Primus live? I'd love to have seen them. :drool:

Sigur Ros, Funkadelic, The Mars Volta, Pearl Jam, Jane's Addiction, N.I.N, DJ Shadow, The Flaming Lips, Four Tet, Oceansize, Sonic Youth, Roni Size, 65DaysOfStatic, Squarepusher, M83, Ulrich Schnauss, Trentemoller, Biffy Clyro, Cooper Temple Clause, Bloc Party, Tom Vek, Pulp, Foo Fighters

Some good ones there. What do you think of Biffy? Seen them so many times now and usually by accident at festivals. Have you heard of a band called Frightened Rabbit? They are absolute class and much better than Biffy IMO. Would love to go to Glasto or Leeds/Reading though I never miss TintheP.

I head RHCP can be a bit dissapointing live.

Some good ones there. What do you think of Biffy? Seen them so many times now and usually by accident at festivals. Have you heard of a band called Frightened Rabbit? They are absolute class and much better than Biffy IMO. Would love to go to Glasto or Leeds/Reading though I never miss TintheP.

I heard RHCP can be a bit disappointing live.

To be honest I would have never seen Biffy if it wasn't for my girlfriend dragging me kicking and screaming :lol: I was pleasantly surprised thought, but this is going back a few years before they, IMO, sold out..

Don't think I've heard Frightened Rabbit, I'll give 'em a go on good old last.fm now ;)

I would have swapped my Glasto this year for TintheP! Did you watch Mars Volta? They rock

not seen Primus live but got Tommy the Cat off itunes after you mentioned them, ain;t heard that in years

RHCP are a great band live whats obvious about them is howmuch better musicians and experienced they are than most other bands

got Tommy the Cat off itunes after you mentioned them, ain;t heard that in years

PRIMUS SUCK! :)
:cool: f-in classic! :good: (Have to listen to it now you've mentioned it lol)
I recommend you get your hands on the DVD Primus: Animals Should Not Try to Act Like People. Brilliant. These are two great parts from it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obm-QzxixF0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=231PT-5nKhY

Yeah RHCP are tight! I put it down to Flea being an absolute genius :p I started playing bass because of Flea!

Seen way too many to list over the years.

From Guns N Roses to Destinys Child, Faith No More to Robbie Williams, Bluetones to Metallica.

Highlights are prob:
Stone Roses (waited 5 years to get to see them live - didn't dissapoint)
Sterephonics (about 9 times now, always awesome, looking forward to new album and tour!)
Robbie - best showman going

Disspointments:
RHCP in Brum when I was about 16. They turned up 2 hours late, played about 3 songs and got booed off the stage.

Rarely been organised enough to look ahead at dates but my favourites so far have been 65 days of static, Rammstein, the Stereophonics and Joe Satriani I would all go see again.

Especially 65dos.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back