Who Do You Look Like (celebrity) Post Yours

'Mermaidmel' i can see the resembelence to mariah carey. if you were blonde would look ALOT alike.

Someone whos good on photoshop should give mel blonde hair :p

Actually now you mention it I've been told Minnie Driver and Alanis Morrisette before. Only problem is, Minnie Driver has a hideous jawline.

OK fine lol, your a better looking version of minnie driver ;)

or Rachel Weisz
weisz.jpg

Dont insult mel like that, reachel is a dog

a dog, dont be stupid 5teady :sly:

Ok, using Efrens link, it came up with these....Hmmmm.... Tom Welling wish he looked like me :)

celebrity.jpg

lol, out of all those i have only heard of Kevin Costner!

Mel looks like a right diva with that pose. Did you demand you own changing room :lol:

That heritage site is a bit rubbish tbh it depends what sort of pic of yourself you put in. It said I was most like Nakasima Mika, also Angelina Jolie lol not and Natalie Imbruglia. Not a mention of the others you all said. It's not really that accurate. PMSL @ Fry Lover, I think you got it the most spot on :p

That heritage site is a bit rubbish tbh it depends what sort of pic of yourself you put in. It said I was most like Nakasima Mika, also Angelina Jolie lol not and Natalie Imbruglia. Not a mention of the others you all said. It's not really that accurate. PMSL @ Fry Lover, I think you got it the most spot on :p

LOL, i'm sure a sweetie in real life though :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back