Where could i buy some betta smaragdina?

JuliaAndFish co.

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So I have been looking for quite a while now to get my hands on some wild betta smaragdina, and I have a 10 gallon aquarium set up and running for them, however, no matter wherever I look online, I cannot find any betta smaragdina that is in stock! I have checked many websites and the ones that could have it in stock do not ship to Ireland :( Does anyone know a website or seller that sells these fish that would ba able to send them to Ireland with no hassle and as cheap as possible?

https://thailandbettafish.com
This is a website I found. I am not sure how much it will end up costing. A lot of the website are out of stock. Tell me if this website works otherwise I’ll keep trying to look. Hope this helps!!!

I have found a seller on eBay who sells fish, and they are selling a lovely pair of betta smaragdina, would anyone be familiar with a seller named "micropoecilia" on eBay? They say they are from Glasgow and ship to Ireland but I want to fully ensure that they are trustworthy, all their reviews say that his products are good and healthy. Should I risk ordering from them?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back