When You're Testing Out A New Pen, Do You...

Scribble or write your name?

• Scribble.

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Write your name.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
That poll was really wrong. I seriously think they need to re-evaluate their results. lol

i usually write HI. or just scribble..i dont recall ever writing my name.
i think their poll is wrong :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

:lol: Happy New Year, everyone! If that one is wrong, I wonder how many other are wrong...? :S

i scribble
biggrin.gif
Dont you Do that anyway?

DId'nt think you could write
tongue2.gif

Joking!
biggrin.gif

actually i have terrible handwriting,,, i didnt always, but i broke my hand ( in 3 places on the knuckles) just over a year ago,- but removed the cast afer 2 days as it was annoying the life out of me, so i have trouble holdning a pen as tight as i need to
crazy.gif

completely my fault
blush.gif

i scribble
biggrin.gif
Dont you Do that anyway?

tongue2.gif

Joking!
biggrin.gif

actually i have terrible handwriting,,, i didnt always, but i broke my hand ( in 3 places on the knuckles) just over a year ago,- but removed the cast afer 2 days as it was annoying the life out of me, so i have trouble holdning a pen as tight as i need to
crazy.gif

completely my fault
blush.gif
:p i've broken all 4 of my fingures on my left hand and the same time im dyslexic. So yea. my handwriting is rubbish :lol:

People try out new pens!! :crazy:
Reccesion.

We Cant afford new pens *cough*too lazy to buy. Wejust type it all up on the internet then print it *cough*

i scribble
biggrin.gif
Dont you Do that anyway?

tongue2.gif

Joking!
biggrin.gif

crazy.gif

completely my fault
blush.gif
tongue2.gif
i've broken all 4 of my fingures on my left hand and the same time im dyslexic. So yea. my handwriting is rubbish
laugh.gif

People try out new pens!!
crazy.gif
Reccesion.

We Cant afford new pens *cough*too lazy to buy. Wejust type it all up on the internet then print it *cough*

haha soooo true :lol:

lol This is entertaining.
But it is true. It takes a lot less time to type something than write something..... lol

I wouldn't say that other poll needs to re evaluate their results.

Different groups of people will do dif things. All the people who have taken part in your poll are all fish people, andbecause of the section you put it in will be interested in arts crafts or photography.

That's quite a specific set of interests. Add to that you know we're all Internet users. So that's a pretty specific audience. Now if all of us have that in common, our personality types may well have us all doing something else the same, like scribbling.

I'm just waiting for someone to put 2 and 2 together and get 5.

Did you know if you scribble when trying a new pen you're 70% more likely to keep fish...

lol This poll is just for fun. I'm just joking when I say they need to "re-evaluate their results". It's probably from awhile ago, anyhow.

Sorry, I tend to over analyze certain aspects of things, (sometimes that means I completely miss other bits tho...)

I was just throwing out apossible answer to why the results are so different here, and it could be that we are all in a very specific behavioural group.... (another possible reason could be the wording of the question, but I can't be bothered to get into that)

:good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back