What's Your Favorite Fish?

well if i had the money and size i would say a jaguar cichlid but for now i have a sexy senegal bichir and i love them o yea and my sexy texas :p

my favorite fish is a platty because we bred 1 last year and called her eggy and shes one of the fish that's having babys now :fish: im ben whos speaking now im 9 years old from dartford in kent.

channa<aka snakehead's would love to have a tank big enough for the channa micropeltis :drool:
aae.sized.jpg

My favourite FW fish at the moment are my Rainbow Snakehead & Siamese Tiger

My favourite Marines are my Tuskfish & Snowflake Moray

mines always been Clwon Knifefish, they look so menacingly graceful when patrolling the tank whilst being unusually attravtive for a predator

Blue catfish - they don't belong in aquariums but they're the behemoths of mid-western creeks and rivers that inspire me to go fishing every chance I get. I've always found them fascinating. By the way I catch and release - cant stand the taste of fish.

Best fw fish discus best marine lionfish tangs angels grammas groupers clowns :hyper:

Bichir's / snakeheads and any sort of arrowana, the best i keep is probs the new delzheri or the channa orientalis kotta forest snakeheasds i have

Most reactions

Back