What type off betta do you all think be his ??

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Abbey atkinson 93

Reaction score
WIN_20230822_00_25_42_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230822_00_25_12_Pro.jpg
what betta is he please anyone?
WIN_20230822_00_38_50_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
A mustard gas Betta with sever fin rot. Is it your Betta? Doesn't seem like a big tank but it might be the angle. How bigs the tank?

A think its a five gallon thats what the woman recommended to get.
What type of brand of medication would u suggest to use. My poor baby how do stores treat animals like this please
Can we see a full picture of the tank?

Is the tank cycled?

If you are not sure if the size of the tank you have use an aquarium calculator to find out the volume
Just type in the length, width, and height.

What are your water parameters? We need numbers, not just "fine" or "safe". You can go to a PetSmart and ask them to test the water for free, then write down the numbers. Or get a test kit. The API Liquid Master test kit is the best, it has over 800 tests and and the most accurate. It's a little pricey but well worth it. Don't get the strips, they are inaccurate.

You can get aquarium salt to treat the fin rot. I'm not the best at explaining it, but @Colin_T is. For now just do a 60-75% water change and gravel vac, and make sure to dechlorinate the new water.

I also forgot ask - do you have any other inhabitants in the tank (shrimp, snails, fish)? And what is the temperature?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back