What Heater Should I Get

simon10

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just wanted to know what heater id be better of getting for my tank a 50W or 100W. The dimensions of my tank are as followed:

100cm Long x 40cm Depth x 45cm

Thanks

Do you want a HOB (Hang on back) filter, or a canister type filter?

-FHM

Fluval makes some very good external filters.

What you have to do now since you know of a good brand, is go online and do some looking around for which size would be suitable for your tank.

-FHM

What you have to do now since you know of a good brand, is go online and do some looking around for which size would be suitable for your tank.

-FHM

i have been told the fluval 2's series leak, like the 204/5

Yeah fluval externals aren't as good as there amazing internal filters (apart from the Fluval X5 external filter)

ehiem make good externals, the pro2026 is good, browse their range

andrew

-FHM

i have been told the fluval 2's series leak, like the 204/5

Yeah fluval externals aren't as good as there amazing internal filters (apart from the Fluval X5 external filter)

ehiem make good externals, the pro2026 is good, browse their range

andrew

and they are also expensive! lo

You get what you pay for though, fluvals will leak after a while and are increasingly difficult to prime aftrer cleaning.

You could get the fluval x5 as thats reliable but thats really pricey

andrew

You get what you pay for though, fluvals will leak after a while and are increasingly difficult to prime aftrer cleaning.

You could get the fluval x5 as thats reliable but thats really pricey

andrew

i dont mind what filter i get a decent bog standard internal filter that does the job would do me just fine!

i dont mind what filter i get a decent bog standard internal filter that does the job would do me just fine!

In that case i would get the fluval u4 internal filter, might cope with the bioload as long as you don't overstock. Comes with ceramics as well and all the filter media, only slight downside is that the filter floss and the carbon pads are sewn together so you have to have carbon in at the same time as floss

andrew

Most reactions

trending

Back