What do you want on your Christmas wish-list?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

elephantnose3334

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Christmas is coming and it's time for the TFF wish-list. What item/items do you want the most on Christmas Day? I like Christmas, and I'm thinking about my wish-list. I don't know what I will have for Christmas yet. So yeah, what do you want for Christmas?

I got one gift already, Oliver Lucanus and Leandro Sousa's Xingu Below Water book. Everyone here should get that as their big gift. Books are #1 on my list, though I don't really have a list. Maybe some poetry, or books on biology and evolution. I'm always hoping for a good read about nature.

When you're a kid, xmas is important because you don't have money and you hope for things for the upcoming year. Working grown ups tend to save up and buy what they need through the year, so the festive shopping becomes more giving then receiving. If anyone here travels the world on Dec 24th in a sleigh pulled by Congo tetras (that's my myth) I need socks.

I got one gift already, Oliver Lucanus and Leandro Sousa's Xingu Below Water book. Everyone here should get that as their big gift. Books are #1 on my list, though I don't really have a list. Maybe some poetry, or books on biology and evolution. I'm always hoping for a good read about nature.

When you're a kid, xmas is important because you don't have money and you hope for things for the upcoming year. Working grown ups tend to save up and buy what they need through the year, so the festive shopping becomes more giving then receiving. If anyone here travels the world on Dec 24th in a sleigh pulled by Congo tetras (that's my myth) I need socks.
Ask Santa for THE DAWN OF A MINDFUL UNIVERSE but physicist Marcelo Gleiser.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back