what do you use to cover your filter intake so your shrimps don't get sucked up?!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Research 'Fluval Edge pre filter sponge'. Fluval actually makes this sponge but there are cheaper versions out there that do just as well as Fluval's.
It's too big and the porosity is finer which means more water flow restriction.
The one I just got has huge holes and doesn't slow water flow and I like the smaller size and shape.

Go to a shoe store or a dicks sporting goods and just pocket one of those mini socks that they have when you don't have your own socks when you're trying out shoes.

Go to a shoe store or a dicks sporting goods and just pocket one of those mini socks
I know this was said in jest?

Please don't go out and do that, Its theft, The value of the item is irrelevant, and if caught could end up with a criminal record.

Please don't go out and do that, Its theft, The value of the item is irrelevant, and if caught could end up with a criminal record.
It wasn't actually because they are free.. If you fully read my post you would see that I said they are there to wear when you don't have your own socks when trying out shoes.

As evidence, I have gone to shoe stores multiple times and have took them or tore them up in front of employees without repercussion.

lol.... I'm glad you took that one because I wasn't even sure how to respond :)

It wasn't actually because they are free.. If you fully read my post you would see that I said they are there to wear when you don't have your own socks when trying out shoes.

Ooohhhh....you mean the little stocking type sock! ha!

I've read people have that use stocking/pantyhose but I wanted something with larger holes for more water flow. I'd imagine a stocking would get junked up pretty quickly.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back