What Can I Put In With My

xmurdererx

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i have 2 clown knifefish please can you tell me what fish i can put it in with them i have a 150gallon tank so please ask and dont swear or shout please just advise
thanks

i have 2 clown knifefish please can you tell me what fish i can put it in with them i have a 150gallon tank so please ask and dont swear or shout please just advise
thanks

You are looking at Large fish that are at the very least 8 inches in size, i.e. Dats, Large Cichlids, Bichirs, Silver Dollars, Tinfoils, Fire Eels, etc..

ive got a plec.2 silver shark,1 black fin shark that died today :rip: .and thats it so ill probably buy a silver dollar and tinfoil barbs and 2 breeding pairs of frontasa cichilds 2 yoyo loach and 2 baby tiger oscars

ive got a plec.2 silver shark,1 black fin shark that died today :rip: .and thats it so ill probably buy a silver dollar and tinfoil barbs and 2 breeding pairs of frontasa cichilds 2 yoyo loach and 2 baby tiger oscars
Do you even know why they died? If it was a disease I would treat it before adding fish..

D.

if your only going to buy 1 Silver Dollar then don't bother, they won't do well on their own (especially with your tankmates) and need to be kept in a group.

secondly the yo-yos will get eaten, - did you even read my last post about big fish ?

Lastly your tank isn't big enough for 4 Frontosa and 2 Oscars when fully grown (let alone the 2 clowns), if you go ahead with this you gonna have one aggressive tank as everything is going to be stepping on each others toes.

lol definately a wind up now!!!

why not just go with 6 silver dollars and skip the cichlids? it'd be a much more "focused" looking tank and would really make your clown knives stand out for the brutes they are. plus a school of silver dollars would be a lot cheaper to find replacements for than adult cichlids. and with the mix you just mentioned, you will need replacements as those cichlids beat each other to death.

nahhhh davo86 i want get all those fish i just exagerate and declan i found out it wasnt disease it was it skin because when thy die they skin come off so sorry for the hassle

when a fish dies the skin is more than likely to come off as it will rot and other fish will peck at it, so you havent seen if you have a disease

Most reactions

Back