What A Difference A Year Makes (Well, Year And A Half)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Duck1976

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
HI All,

Been a while since I've posted anything, work and all that. Thought I'd stick a couple of pics of Oscar and Wilde to show how much they have grown(and as I have a new SLR camera and have been having a play about....).

From this:

Oscar:
Oscar.jpg

Wilde:
P1020782.jpg

To have grown to this:

P1000095.jpg

P1000096.jpg

Oscar is female, still not sure about Wilde though.

Gorgeous, they've really grown into beautiful Oscars :D

Cheers Minx. I never really understood how good they'd be at recognising different people as well - They know I feed them so go nuts when I go close to the tank and watch me when I go round the room. The mrs just gets followed round and new people get a few mins of "humm, who the hell are you?" attention then they go back to following me!

Your photo look better too :). They have gotten so big and look great. What perfect fin shape and cool colors.

Gorgeous, they've really grown into beautiful Oscars :D

Cheers Minx. I never really understood how good they'd be at recognising different people as well - They know I feed them so go nuts when I go close to the tank and watch me when I go round the room. The mrs just gets followed round and new people get a few mins of "humm, who the hell are you?" attention then they go back to following me!

I know, my cichlids dont take much notice of other people peering in or wandering around, but the minute they see me even get up from my chair, they all come up wiggling around thinking Im going to feed them.

Aww they are gorgeous fish! Really well coloured up. I can't wait to see how my chap turns out, he's only 4-5 months old now.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back