Well What Would You Have Done...

šŸ  May TOTM Voting is Live! šŸ 
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
šŸ† Click here to Vote! šŸ†

Oh he's looking lovely now RCA! I love his colouring!

Awe I saw such a handsome lavender butterfly halfmoon plakat today :'(

Ah, that's how you do it.....if you see one you like, set up another tank, lol! (I won't tell hubby I got this idea here)
Ā 
He's such a beautiful Betta! :)

Shelster said:
and ... you didn't buy it? Ā Madness ;)
Ā 
Meeresstille said:
Ah, that's how you do it.....if you see one you like, set up another tank, lol! (I won't tell hubby I got this idea here)
Ā 
He's such a beautiful Betta!
smile.png
Yup, that is how you get MTS! Ā I have been a little better with my MTS lately, it needs to be something quite stunning for me to decide to set up yet another tank. Ā Plus, I am keeping space for a Lavender BE Butterfly Halfmoon
yes.gif
Ā Ā 

RCA said:
and ... you didn't buy it? Ā Madness ;)
Ā 
Meeresstille said:
Ā 
He's such a beautiful Betta! :)
Yup, that is how you get MTS! Ā I have been a little better with my MTS lately, it needs to be something quite stunning for me to decide to set up yet another tank. Ā Plus, I am keeping space for a Lavender BE Butterfly Halfmoon :nod:Ā Ā 
Oh my goodness, if I could get away with it I Soooo would!

I also saw in other place I went to yesterday, what looked like a ?plakat I asked the guy if it was, and he said it had been sold by another fs to a client as a female, but was actually a male. Although he said it had one short and one long fin?! I suggested it may be a homaphrodite, same colourings as Vader but poor thing has been there for months :(

Shelster said:
Oh my goodness, if I could get away with it I Soooo would!

I also saw in other place I went to yesterday, what looked like a ?plakat I asked the guy if it was, and he said it had been sold by another fs to a client as a female, but was actually a male. Although he said it had one short and one long fin?! I suggested it may be a homaphrodite, same colourings as Vader but poor thing has been there for months
sad.png
Ā 
Ha, you need to "train" your other half to accept that MTS is a condition and it has no known cure, especially where Bettas are involvedĀ 
yes.gif

Can you take a picture next time of any beautiful Bettas you attempt to resist and add it in hereĀ for us all toĀ 
drool.gif
Ā over.
Ā 
Oh dear, I hope the person buying the "female" (male plakat) is not planning to put it in with a male!

Most reactions

Back