Welcome To Our Newest Mod Dthoffsett!

It's about time! I was waiting for them to ask you! Congrats dthoffsett! I know you will do a great job!

It completely caught me by surprise, so I guess you knew something I didn't. :lol:

And Thank You Davo & rdd. :nod:

It's about time! I was waiting for them to ask you! Congrats dthoffsett! I know you will do a great job!

It completely caught me by surprise, so I guess you knew something I didn't. :lol:

And Thank You Davo & rdd. :nod:

I just figured that your an older member, you have helpful posts all the time, you are online often, you never seem to get caught up in arguments, and you seem very trustworthy. Figured that would make you a shoe in for a mod opening.

I just figured that your an older member, you have helpful posts all the time, you are online often, you never seem to get caught up in arguments, and you seem very trustworthy. Figured that would make you a shoe in for a mod opening.

Well thank you kribensis, I'm glad I've been helpful it's all I wanted. As for staying out of arguements, I hate confrontation and I figure there's more to life than trying to force your ideas on someone else. :nod:

hey I found this thread now :)

Congrats Dawn!!!

ps. you get moved yet?

Thank you. Yeah, I moved yesterday, well I'm in Cheyenne anyways. I have to wait 2 - 3 weeks (hopefully sooner :crazy: ) before I close on my house, so I'm stuck in a hotel til then. :rolleyes:

wow. Moving sure can be a pain. At least it's only for a couple weeks, hopefully.

Years ago my parents moved us to Ohio and we had to live in a 2 bedroom apartment for several months until our house was finished (new build). :crazy: (there were 5 of us, parents and 3 kids)

wow. Moving sure can be a pain. At least it's only for a couple weeks, hopefully.

Years ago my parents moved us to Ohio and we had to live in a 2 bedroom apartment for several months until our house was finished (new build). :crazy: (there were 5 of us, parents and 3 kids)

Yikes! And I thought me and 2 cats in a small hotel room was bad.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back