We have a new moderator.....introducing CaptainBarnicles

WB, please return the key for the executive lounge. CaptainBarnicles already has a key as she has full moderator privileges. If you don't return it immediately, TFF Security will be paying you a visit.

Last edited:
WB, please return the key for the executive lounge. CaptainBarnicles already has a key as she has full moderator privileges. If you don't return it immediately, TFF Security will be paying you a visit.

Does @WhistlingBadger need to provide tea, coffee and biscuits for the visit? Or perhaps a meal would be more appropriate?

Or he could offer some adult beverages and turn it into a party. Depends on what the TFF security detail would prefer!

Oh goodie. Do I get to use the black helicopter? My black suit, hat and glasses came via Courrier the other day.

Now you're talkin'.

Ooohh, I've never had elk, and I want to try!!

But shipping to the UK from the US is expensive and takes ages, and I have a feeling it wouldn't taste quite so good once it arrived.

When I was 18, I rented a little cottage on the same property as my landlady and landlord, who bred working Springer Spaniels, and worked them. It's how I fell in love with the breed.

But that's how I was able to try pheasant stew, and it was delicious!

Ooohh, I've never had elk, and I want to try!!

But shipping to the UK from the US is expensive and takes ages, and I have a feeling it wouldn't taste quite so good once it arrived.

When I was 18, I rented a little cottage on the same property as my landlady and landlord, who bred working Springer Spaniels, and worked them. It's how I fell in love with the breed.

But that's how I was able to try pheasant stew, and it was delicious!
Whew, I thought your were going to say you'd replaced elk stew with Springer Spaniel soup. I was worried for a minute there.

I've only tried moose, deer and caribou. Elk don't wander this far east. I've never seen a North American antelope. I've been chased by buffalo/bisons, but they didn't want to eat me. They just wanted to kill me. They're moody that way.

Whew, I thought your were going to say you'd replaced elk stew with Springer Spaniel soup. I was worried for a minute there.

OIP.jpg

I've only tried moose, deer and caribou. Elk don't wander this far east. I've never seen a North American antelope. I've been chased by buffalo/bisons, but they didn't want to eat me. They just wanted to kill me. They're moody that way.

Yikes! Bison and buffalos aren't to be messed with! Solid mass of muscle with sharp horns and a grumpy temperament. Glad you escaped!

But we've strayed off topic. Where's @CaptainBarnicles invite to the luxury lounge and executive holiday resort?

Wow, another simple forum member is being promoted to mod. After the Captain's term, they will be richer than Bill Gates and rewarded with a priceless gold watch like all of the other retired mods.
I have just finished moving my family to our new estate in the Tetons.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back