Water Sprite

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nLinked

Reaction score
Looking for a fair amount of water sprite, posted
If 5 bunches look like this, I would be looking for about 10-15 bunches
I have found it on eBay but am looking to beat their price if anyone is willing or has a large amount
Can pay with PayPal

Where are you? If you're in the Bath area you're welcome to handfuls of the stuff.

Otherwise you may have to wait for me to get some free time to post stuff, but you'd be welcome to it for postage costs, I throw handfuls away regularly.

Hi, do not throw away as I would also gladly give some a home if going spare once the previous poster is sorted :). Happy to pay costs requested too ;) cheers.

DrRob said:
Where are you? If you're in the Bath area you're welcome to handfuls of the stuff.

Otherwise you may have to wait for me to get some free time to post stuff, but you'd be welcome to it for postage costs, I throw handfuls away regularly.
Thanks, that would be great. If you see the image here I'd like about 3-4x that amount please. Happy to pay for postage and a bit for you if you like. Please PM the amount and your email address and I'll PayPal it your way. Thanks again!

I'll have a dig around in the mass for some bits with roots. As I said, you'll have to wait for me to have a chance to get near the post, as work is kinda crazy at the moment.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back