Watching and wondering

Koda

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Finally moved the foster betta from the plant/vase into the 1g aquarium.Just sorta watching to see if he seems content.He's already gobbling up his betta bites.Swimming about and looking around at his new world.Probably wondering where his security plant is :huh:

I hope he likes it.He sure is beautiful.... :wub:

Koda

Does he look a lot happier? I know that when I took my betta out of the little jar thingy and put him in the 5gal he looks and acts A LOT happier! YAY for bettas! :D

He does seem to be enjoying it...but I am already dreaming of roomier quarters for him.Perhaps in time the 1g will just become a hospital/quarantine type thing.Meanwhile I just love to watch him swim...... :wub:

Koda

My little betta is surprisingly happy in his .5. But, I gave him a little frog statue to keep him company, and sometimes he goes up to the froggies, goes nose to nose with them and kinda floats there like he was in a zen position :) Its really adorable.

Right now, my little baby is taking a nap. Hanging out with the froggies is tiring work, and he had 6 pellets for his breakfast! Hes full and hes happy.

He needs to go on a diet, the little pig. he'll only get fed once today. (He not going to be happy about that ;)

Tomorrow, he goes from .5 to 10 gallon, completely with companion! Hes going from Betta hotel to betta mansion :)

Becca :wub:

Most reactions

Back