Wanted

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

CTlovesKS

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I would like some of the following fish pease ...

3 female plattys (Any colour)
5 guupys male
some scoals of different tetras (6 a scoal)

thank you...

please post a pic if you have one and price you are selling them... can only collect from local areas

I have some guppy endler crosses atm they are too young to sex but only 2 weeks until they should be nicely coloured up and sexable currently there are 7 surviving stock from that brood so pot luck if I have enough males. The next lot will be 3-4 weeks but more have currently survived so around 14-16 of those. I would have to post though and obviously there is the wait, have you looked on your local aquarist classifieds?

I really dont want the fish to be posted if possible... i dont know who my local aquarist classifieds are :blush:

hey!
i have 6 male guppies! i am in romsey (near southampton)
you could have them for £10 ono.
i also have 6 bleeding heart tetras for £10. :D :blush:

I have some young Endlers. Black bar and tiger endlers. Postage would be £8 for special delivery. I can do the endler for 50p each.

For the price they are, why dont you just travel to your LFS and get some... there not exactly a rare thing to come across ;)

I know they are cheap and all, but my LFS is £3 each and I would rather take them off someone local to me that has too many and giving them away or selling them cheap etc. As I am aware how much they breed.

Im in Portsmouth - prob a bit far for you but I have loads of line bread Yellow/Black/Silver pintail guppys - dad is a prize winner at 2 fish shows.

I also have shed loads of Pineapple swordtails - varying sizes.

25p a fish or 5 for a quid.

Postage no problem for a tenner and ill put some extra fish in.

Loads of Malawi fry for sale too.

Your call.

Bungy

shame your not local to me, i have 50+ giant guppies, platies and more guppies/platies on the way :/

Im in Portsmouth - prob a bit far for you but I have loads of line bread Yellow/Black/Silver pintail guppys - dad is a prize winner at 2 fish shows.

I also have shed loads of Pineapple swordtails - varying sizes.

25p a fish or 5 for a quid.

Postage no problem for a tenner and ill put some extra fish in.

Loads of Malawi fry for sale too.

Your call.

Bungy

fantastic offer :)

Thanks everyone for your ideas and offers. But I have some fish coming in two weeks time along with some other in the near future. Hopfuly I will have enough after that as they will start breeding like crazy soon.

Most reactions

Back