Wanted Snails Leicester Preferably Free

phil140701

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi all
after some snails either apples or ramshorns (not mts) colour's unimportant, preferably free but willing to cover postage
Phil

Wanted:
Item Wanted apple or ramshorn snails
Condition Required alive?
Price Limit very cheap preferably free altho happy to pay postage
Picture or Link to Item
Location leicester

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in selling.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

i have some apples mate, not free but cheaper than lfs.... some big ones too! also got 3 spixi apples too :good:

i have some apples mate, not free but cheaper than lfs.... some big ones too! also got 3 spixi apples too :good:
what sort of money? and any news on bala shark and rts?
still not got hold of my mate with the sharks but i will try again and maybe pop round his house.
apples i dont know £1.50 ish each..... i have cream, light pink striped, dark pink striped, gold/brown striped and the spixis are cream with brown stripes. i can bring some with me when i sort the sharks out if you like or you are more than welcome to choose your own

what sort of money? and any news on bala shark and rts?
still not got hold of my mate with the sharks but i will try again and maybe pop round his house.
apples i dont know £1.50 ish each..... i have cream, light pink striped, dark pink striped, gold/brown striped and the spixis are cream with brown stripes. i can bring some with me when i sort the sharks out if you like or you are more than welcome to choose your own

i'm gonna sound real thick, whats the difference between apples and spixis ?
Phil

How many are you after? I can do you 30 Ramshorn for £7.50 inc first class delivery

I can do 4 for £2.50 - the P&P is the problem as it has to go as a small package due to the bubble wrap!

How many are you after? I can do you 30 Ramshorn for £7.50 inc first class delivery
to be honest 30 would be way too many for me, i'm only really after 3 or 4 ,
cheers
Phil

I may be able to help, I have some apple snails around the size of a 5p piece, Golden and dark, and have at least 4 egg nests on the go aswell. The snails would be free and I can post them. If Mattlee can't help with the sharks, I am looking at rehoming my two. Hope that helps

cheers
Phil

I may be able to help, I have some apple snails around the size of a 5p piece, Golden and dark, and have at least 4 egg nests on the go aswell. The snails would be free and I can post them. If Mattlee can't help with the sharks, I am looking at rehoming my two. Hope that helps

that sounds good to me :) but defo interested in the snails as one of my tanks is in direct sunlight so gets a nice algae film on the glass and the snails would be kept nice and busy plus would save me a bit of time cleaning it off

cheers
Phil

PM me your address and I'll send you some, I'll wait untill the really bad weather has passed, dont want them to get delayed. Cheers

that sounds good to me :) but defo interested in the snails as one of my tanks is in direct sunlight so gets a nice algae film on the glass and the snails would be kept nice and busy plus would save me a bit of time cleaning it off

Most reactions

Back