Quantity for sale:
Reason for Sale:
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: Will cover postage costs.
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

please128576086404262905.jpg

Many thanks! :)

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Just out of interest why you want them? I have a 4footer with a few (hundred) snails

I have a tank with puffer fish in, so want to vary their diet from just bloodworms and prawns.

I have a tank with puffer fish in, so want to vary their diet from just bloodworms and prawns.

Oh kool. Im waiting to be rid of my guppys to get a little dp.
How many snails was you after? Like 25 a time or large amounts at 1 time? Dont know how you would store them inbetween feedings lol

Hi there, if you want a constant supply btw, set up a little (10-15L) ramshorn aquarium, pop in some Elodea and a cheap hob filter, they'll breed like crazy.

Yeah i am trying to 'overfeed' in my shrimp tank as i know there is a few snails knocking around in there. The plants i have brought from my usual place appear to be snail free this time which is just typical, normally i get an influx of them after i add new plants. :rolleyes:

25 would be good, could chuck 5 or 6 in their tank at a time then add the rest to the shrimp tank as it will be easy to pluck a few out when i want to feed them.

Let me know mate, thanks.

Typical about the plants...

Ok about 25 will be fine. Should i just put them in a ziplock back with a splash of water,into a jiffy bag then post or is there a better way?

That should be fine mate, i wouldn't worry about too much water, just a few droplets on the side of the bag should be enough. I have recieved apple snails before wrapped in damp tissue paper.

How much you want?

To be honest its just a stamp and a few supplies from work so i wouldnt worry about it. I got plenty help on here a while ago so why not...

I have loads I could send to you. If you pm me your address I will catch some for you.

Mate

Can sort you some out pm your details

Box

Most reactions

Back