Wanted L114 Pleco

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
as the title states im after an L114 pleco. ideally around the 5-6 inch mark or bigger nothing too small please. :good:

Piers got a couple in at the moment only about £16 and about 3 inch but if you really want them they;d be ideal

Piers got a couple in at the moment only about £16 and about 3 inch but if you really want them they;d be ideal
Hi Simon. Piers as in Piers aquatics? thats a treck for me! i went to wharf aquatics at the weekend and they had a small 2-3 inch for £25 or a larger 4 inch at £35 i think :crazy: .
the thing is i have reserved a fully grown oscar and am picking it up in a couple of weeks so wanted the tank mates to be as big as possible.... ive also got a couple of greedy sun cats that are growing fast so i dont want the pleco to go missing!!!!!

fair enough but the larger L114 I enquired about over last year or two to replace my old one were £100 there or thereabouts!!

fair enough but the larger L114 I enquired about over last year or two to replace my old one were £100 there or thereabouts!!
was it a fast grower? i know they slow down when they hit 6 inch or so but i didnt want a small plec for too long as the cats will grow quite fast too and theres always the big mouth of the oscar :crazy:

I bought it as an adult to be honest although he ate loads compared to other plecs

I wouldn;t trust a llittle one with an oscar

I bought it as an adult to be honest although he ate loads compared to other plecs

I wouldn;t trust a llittle one with an oscar
thats my worry. the oscar is fully grown but the tank is going to be heavy in bogwood and will have many oscar free zones but it only tales a minutes rest from the pleco and its an expensive snack :crazy:
the tank is going to look like this or similar, just need to get the arrangement right. im still tweaking it :lol:
001-16.jpg

anyone got one for sale........?

or even know where i can get one from.........?

im located in Leicestershire but dont mind a bit of travel for the right fish also i dont mind getting one sent in the post if there are any decent ones :unsure:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ive seen this and am tempted but its right the other end of the country :angry: typical
http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail51_188945.php

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ive seen this and am tempted but its right the other end of the country :angry: typical
http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail51_188945.php

Weird I didnt think L144 looked like that.. is that crossed with something.

My L144 is completely solid yellow

The ad is for L114. Edited as when I read it back it seemed to come off as harsh, but it wasn't intentional. :huh:

Most reactions

Back