Wanted - Koi Diamond Angelfish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I am looking for 3/4 koi diamond angels or breeding pair, medium/large size prefered but not essential. midlands area for collection or may consider posted.....

what ya got?

have ordered 2 from shirley aquatics so as far as i know im sorted but if i have no luck ill post....

they cant get them for 6 or more weeks so im back looking if anyone knows where i can get some......

just after 2 now as i have 2 angels bought from shirley aquatics

bidding on ebay for 2 so fingers crossed. if i win them ill let you know, if i dont then ill still be looking......

i know have some diamond scale angels :good:
can you post pics so we can see what you got....
ill put some on tomorrow as just turned the lights off in the tank :good: they are medium sized koi with yellow on top of the head and orange striped dorsal fins. they look really nice but 1 has its feelers as i call them missing..... but the seller is kindly sending me a replacement FOC :good:

Where did you buy them from? PrincessCoral would like a pair

Seffie x
i bought them from ebay.... i think there is another auction for 2 more with no bids and starting at 99p. mine are koi with yellow tops to the head and look really smart :good: although 1 has no feelers so i contacted the seller and he id sending me another FOC so cant really fault him there. the fish seem healthy about 3 inch bodies and in good colour so would recommend them.
type in diamond scale angelfish and you should find them :good:
i paid £6.50 + p&p so not a bad deal really but 99p is even better.............

Most reactions

Back