Wanted: Guppies & Pond Snails

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

lilacamy931

Starting again
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am based in Bournemouth, Dorset. I am after two different things!

Guppies - especially like snakeskins, cobras, neon blues and bright coloured, if there are any of sorts going spare or low price, please let me know. I do not drive and can only bus, so please only if local or willing to drop off or willing to post. Wishing to start a wonderful guppy tank, the tank is pretty much ready to go along with food ready just need fish! (p,s, hopng to set up just a male guppy tank) :)

Pond Snails - I have fish that require these had a limited number, some fed to them but unforunately the others died off before breeding. Again if anyone local or willing to post, would be grateful.

Please PM or on here.

Have caught fish madness and love it! :)

Livestock: guppies male
Age and condition: young adults
wanted: male guppies, all colours
Reason for Sale: NA
Delivery or Collection: Collect local, delivery, post
Sales price:any considered
Postage & Packaging: pm me details
Photograph:NA

Hi, see my other post in your DP thread re: snails :)

Have PMed you about the guppies...

If you have a pond then the pond snails should come naturaly to the pond. though I dont have any at the moment sorry, maybe LFs ?

Have PMed you about the guppies...

If you have a pond then the pond snails should come naturaly to the pond. though I dont have any at the moment sorry, maybe LFs ?

Go to your LFS and ask them to grab a few snails out of the plant tanks.

Unfortunately there are no ponds near us.

Have checked all the local stores who don't seem to have a problem with snails and only have the apples for sale.

hi i have assorted male and female guppies instock ready for despatch immediately
ebay link is

Hello everyone thank you for the responses. I have 4 guppies for now and will get 4 more in a week or two. Don't want to pay too much on postage but will PM when ready for the next batch.

Well the first batch are doing great, still looking for guppies (really after some snakeskins but no not always available) if have some and willing to post please let me know how much postage is.

I have some show class guppy fry for sale [200+] and one of my shw class males is a rainbow snakeskin so you might get some snakeskin show class guppies if you buy some fry.

John.

Most reactions

Back