Wanted Fish Tank

IAmATeaf

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Am looking for a tank and equipment, something like a Fluval 125 with all the accesories.

Let me know what you have, condition, price and location.

Regards

I have a spare Tropicquarium 88 in my flat. Ive upgraded to a 180l tank and its been used for the last 5 years.

Internal filter has been taken off, so have a tetratec internal filter. Have all extras if you are interested.

I am based in central London.

I have a spare Tropicquarium 88 in my flat. Ive upgraded to a 180l tank and its been used for the last 5 years.

Internal filter has been taken off, so have a tetratec internal filter. Have all extras if you are interested.

Can you do me some pics of the tank and extras?
What sort of condition is it in and does everything work?
How much would you be looking for?
And lastly where about in London are you? I live near Harrow.

Regards

Regards

pic - http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs008.snc1/4178_96983209621_511454621_2581502_2107194_n.jpg
Its in good condition and has some slight scratches. But its given me over 5 years of joy.
The lights probably need replacing, but you can grab them for £5 from pet stores.
Im looking for around £50 for it.
What it used to look like - http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs115.snc1/5150_113736099621_511454621_2864720_7715527_n.jpg
I live in Victoria.

Regards

pic - http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs008.snc1/4178_96983209621_511454621_2581502_2107194_n.jpg
Its in good condition and has some slight scratches. But its given me over 5 years of joy.
The lights probably need replacing, but you can grab them for £5 from pet stores.
Im looking for around £50 for it.
What it used to look like - http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs115.snc1/5150_113736099621_511454621_2864720_7715527_n.jpg
I live in Victoria.

What extras are you talking about, can you list them and do you know which model of Teratec filter?

Sorry to sound like a pedant but would rather know everything before hand so don't end up wasting each others time :)

Tetratec IN600

If you don't mind I think I'm going to wait to see if there are any other offers.

Is the IN600 powerful enough for the tank? Checked a few places and they recommend it's used to 50-100l tanks.

I am going to be selling my Aqualantis Evasion, it's the 80cm wide one, in beech, with cabinet, Fluval 405, 200W Tetratec heater, structured background and gravel. Not ready for a week or 2, I am in Harlow in Essex. Let me know if you would like photos. Has some scratches on the glass, but only noticeable when you are nose up to the glass, as with most used tanks. Currently running.

I also have a friend selling a Juwel 100cm wide one, black tank/cabinet with the internal Juwel box and heater, she also has a couple of random community fish in the tank that would need to go with the tank if possible.

Tetratec IN600

If you don't mind I think I'm going to wait to see if there are any other offers.

Is the IN600 powerful enough for the tank? Checked a few places and they recommend it's used to 50-100l tanks.

No problem. I never said it was the standard filtration required for the tank. I used to run a Eheim 2217 on the tank, but just throwing it in as I no longer use it.

R

Most reactions

Back