Wanted: External Filter

forever

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Looking for a Ehiem 2213 or other mechanical filter (with sponge, wool etc)
Quantity for sale:N/A
Reason for Sale:Looking to polish my water
Delivery or Collection:Either
Sales price:N/A
Postage & Packaging:N/A
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

If it's just to polish the water have you considered this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4CnMWfQfc0

If you don't like the look of the water bottle you can replace it with some pvc piping that you can hide in a corner.

Thanks for the tip, thats kind of what i have now, but looking for something outside the tank really..

For what size tank? I may have an Eheim Pro 3 2071 up for sale, once my new sumped tank has arrived and is set up. I will keep the 2078 as a spare, but don't think I'll need to keep the 2071. The head is under a year old, replaced by Eheim, and can come complete with media and pipework. £80 if you are interested.
Cheers
Martin

The tank is 300l, but I will be keeping my current wet&dry for biological filtering

It's recommended up to 250l, I'm using it alongside the 2078 on my 450l.
Let me know if you're interested.
Martin

Thanks Martin, but I can get a brand new tetratec ex1200 for 80.00

Most reactions

Back