Wanted External Filter

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

gtsiwak

Reaction score
Hi . Used extetnal filter wanted for my new set up.
Needs to come complete with all the pipes. And pref delivered to Woking Surrey or can pick up if not far.

Might be an idea if you give some details on your tank size. That way you won't waste any time for yourself or anyone else chasing up about a filter that is not suitable for you. I also suggest you check out eBay as they have loads. I got one of mine on there.

hi.tank is abouth 80 litres . it came with small stingray 15 filter .but i been told
if i want to go marine fowlr i need external filter.

Hi,

I've got a Fluval 305 external filter I'm looking to sell!

It's good for tanks up to 300 litres, but marine tanks need a lot of flow as you probably already know, so your fish will definitely be able to handle the extra flow.

I'm looking to sell it for £80 including courier delivery. It's got upgraded eheim piping, a T output instead of the normal spout for additional flow, and had a brand new sealing ring just a few months ago.

Costs £95 brand new, and that's without the upgrades and a full filter of media (Fluval give you a pathetic amount of media to go with it when you buy new).

I've listed it for sale here, and have written a few more details about it.
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/416043-fluval-305-external-canister-filter-upgraded/#entry3501752

Let me know!

Hi. Thanks for your offer but i am lookin for
a cheaper one dont need to be anny thing fancy.
My wife is killing me for spending to much money
on my tanks.I was hoping i can find somthing for around £35.
If not i just go on ebuy.

Not a problem. Good luck with your search.
smile.png

Most reactions

Back