Wanted Aqaurium Sealant

hi im after a tube of aquarium selant that someone has lying about going cheap

it can be bought at many DIY stores for around £3.99 for 310mm. caravan and boat shops sell it too. just check on the clear silicone, that it says "aquarium safe". its all good if the tube says so. I use Hodgsons sealant, the clear one is fine and priced as stated above.

it can be bought at many DIY stores for around £3.99 for 310mm. caravan and boat shops sell it too. just check on the clear silicone, that it says "aquarium safe". its all good if the tube says so. I use Hodgsons sealant, the clear one is fine and priced as stated above.
we have jewel n had to replace glass got told to use black silicone only cost 2.50

we have jewel n had to replace glass got told to use black silicone only cost 2.50

managed to get some for £1.50 got it half price a t a pet shop closing down sale

Most reactions

Back