Walking With Dinosaurs

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
So, just booked tickets to go see this show at the Birmingham NIA in August. :hyper:

My 4yr old son is Dinosaur bonkers and has been going on about this ever since my 17yr old told him about it and showed him the website :rolleyes:

Was/am concerned it could scare the poop outta him, but he's adament he will be ok, so fingers crossed after paying over £100 for 3 tickets that he doesnt scream blue murder at the sight of the 1st dinosaur. :crazy:

Anyone else going to one of these shows, I know they are on around the country (UK) this summer?

Or anyone from outside the UK, who's already been?

I'm going!!! (...and I haven't got kids) I've been dino-mad since I was a kiddie (37 now...) so seeing the ...er... 'live' show - in London - will appeal to my 8 year old mentality!!

:lol:

(I'm a video editor by trade and a programme I was working on last year had a section about the show - it's very kid-friendly, but spectacular to look at...)

:good:

Well you my kid would get on well :lol:

So told him I got the tickets..........................................and nothing, was expecting excitement, something, anything, but no. Sometimes he drives me insane.

I would love to go to this (I guess I would take my daughter :) ), but funds are a bit too tight atm :(

I doubt this will be the last chance so not too worried... Anyway, let us know how it goes folks!

Most reactions

Back