[Videos] and pictures of my two tanks!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Chunandler

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ok this first video is one my 29gallon tank. You'll notice the big bala hates the camera, it always make him nervous. The others don't seem to mind, :lol: but anytime I even walk by the tank the big guy goes into pacing mode and starts hiding behind the plants. :rolleyes: Slugo, the pleco, is just a big fat slug. :fun:

Right click, Save as

Here's a video of my 10 gallon tank with Platties and an oto. They're not shy at all.

Right click, Save as

When I came back slugo had decided he was going to move, a rare event B).

Right click, Save as

Then after he saw me, he decided he'd go and hide too. :whistle:

Right click, Save as

Here are a couple pictures of the 10 gallon tank. I wish it had a Florecent bulb, it's not very bright.

fish1.jpg

fish2.jpg

oto.jpg

:D

ahhhhh you have balas in a 30 gallon!!!!! eeek, i hope you have a plan for dem suckers, nice tank though! that plec is huge!

you're only like the 50th person to tell me that

i bought them over year and a half ago when i didn't know any better..not the 2 small balas just the big guy..thanks i love my plec..haha he soo cool

haha i didn't think about it when i did it because its a still camera that takes short videos..had to get the whole tank in the shot :p besides it's more of an adventure when you turn your head..really makes you part of the video :D

lol i bet lots of people have told you about the balas, sorry to be a nag, but hey, atleast i replied :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back