Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: various
Quantity for sale: detailed below
Reason for Sale: no longer required
Delivery or Collection: both
Sales price: detailed below
Postage & Packaging: detailed below
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted. 

54w T5 tubes: 

2 x new and unused  iQuatics 50:50 blue. £10 each. 
2 x new and unused iQuatics marine white. £8 each. 
1 x used (less than 50 hours in total) iQuatics 50:50 blue. £8. 
1 x used (less than 50 hours in total) iQuatics marine white. £6.
2 x new and unused GE daylight (6500k). £5 each. 
2 x used daylight GE (6500k). £3 each. 

Take all of the tubes for £45.

Light units: 

4ft 54w x 4 T5 Light Unit. Solid unit with brackets, splash guard and reflectors. Only two tubes light up - not sure what the problem is but I bet it would be an easy fix. £30. 

Clip-on 10w LED unit. £5. 

10w LED tile 6500k. £10. 

Okiishi rock modules: 

OR/1. £5 
OR/3. £10 
OR/5. £20 
OR/8. £55 

Or £70 for the set. 

External filters:

2 x Tetratec EX1200 Filter. Complete with all media, pipework, etc. Only seen very light use - less than one month in total. £65 each.

Mobile Hamburg Mattenfilters made from genuine Poret foam:

2 x 500 litre capacity (for any tank up to 2ft tall). 30PPI black Poret foam with Czech jet-lifts. Extremely efficient biological filters brought over from Germany. Self-standing filter with glass base for easy placement inside aquarium. £50 each or £90 for the pair. 

1 x 300 litre capacity (for any tank up to 18" tall). 30PPI black Poret foam with Czech jet-lifts. Extremely efficient biological filters brought over from Germany. Self-standing filter with glass base for easy placement inside aquarium. £20 or £10 if you buy the two 500 litre capacity HMFs.

Heaters:

Hydor ETH 300. Hardly used at all. £22.

Biopro 300w. Hardly used at all. £10.

Eheim Jaeger 300w. Hardly used at all. £15.

Pics of anything available on request. Collection from Southall, West London, or can be couriered at buyer's expense.

Hi I would be interested in the:

Hydor ETH 300 Hardly used at all@£22 please.

Also, possibly one of your Tetratec EX1200 Filters.  I have to go out shortly but will research on my return this evening and advise for definite if that is OK?

I have family going to Kings Cross/Essex next week, not sure how far that is from you?

King's Cross isn't particularly close at all, mate. The Hydor sold last night but both EX1200s are still available.

Thanks, I did look into the TFF prior as I was really hoping I was quick enough to get the Heater 
confused.gif

I am OK for filters for now - Cheers, good luck with your sales.

This is what's left and I've dropped some prices:

Tetratec EX1200 Filter. Complete with all media, pipework, etc. Only seen very light use - less than one month in total. £60.

54w T5 tubes: 

2 x new and unused  iQuatics 50:50 blue. £10 each. 
2 x new and unused iQuatics marine white. £8 each. 
1 x used (less than 50 hours in total) iQuatics 50:50 blue. £8. 
1 x used (less than 50 hours in total) iQuatics marine white. £6.
2 x new and unused GE daylight (6500k). £5 each. 
2 x used daylight GE (6500k). £3 each. 

Take all of the tubes for £45.

Light units: 

Clip-on 10w LED unit. £5. 

10w LED tile 6500k. £10. 

Mobile Hamburg Mattenfilters made from genuine Poret foam:

2 x 500 litre capacity (for any tank up to 2ft tall). 30PPI black Poret foam with Czech jet-lifts. Extremely efficient biological filters brought over from Germany. Self-standing filter with glass base for easy placement inside aquarium. £50 each or £90 for the pair. 

Okiishi rock modules for sale. As featured in Practical Fish Keeping Magazine here:

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=4607

http://www.unipacpet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/PFK-OCT09-OKIISHI-SET-UP.pdf

OR/1. £3
OR/3. £7.50
OR/5. £15 
OR/8. £40

Or £50 for the set. 

Most reactions

Back