Vampire Diaries? Tv Show!

If vampires were real i'd try to find Stefan then Edward so i could ask Stefan to beat up Edward.

Missy x.

If vampires where real id just ask one to turn me so than i can find the cullens and kill them but not alice , esme and carliyle just the rest :lol:

:devil: Vampire-queen

Good point! I'd ask Stefan to turn me!

Missy x.

Dunno never heard of/seen a film called friday. I've heard of and seen a film called "Freaky Friday"

Alessa x.

If you want to watch vampire diaries it's re-shown on itv2 and itv+1 on tomorrow. It's on itv2 at 8pm then itv2+1 at 9pm. If you miss it and still want to see it go on itvplayer.com and type in vampire diaries, it's the most recent that's the best.

Alessa x.

just watched episode 22 of vampire diaries that aired in the usa last night,:good: what a cliff hanger, roll on next season.

I really like vampire dairies now i just thought that it was something that Missy was mental about but now i love it so much me and Missy watch it twice on Friday it just so AWESOME :hyper:

:devil: Vampire-queen

It's on tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Yeah dude!!!!!

Alessa x.

I watched it last night, honestly it's possibly the worst thing ive ever watched, and its absoloutely nothing like the books

Most reactions

Back